The city of Pune is very well located on the Bhuleshwar range of the Sahyadri mountains and is a wonderful metropolitan city in Maharashtra. This place is known as the heart of Maharashtra and as the first capital of the Maratha empire, making it politically and historically very important. The appeal associated with this particular city makes it a trendy tourist destination for travellers of all age groups and kinds, which is the main reason that people are interested in booking their rooms in the fabulous hotels in Pune near railway station so that they can easily access the best possible places of the city. Some of the significant areas that you need to visit in the town have been explained as follows:
- Sinhagad Fort: This place is one of the most important places, which was Approximately 2000 years ago, and has been highly successful in witnessing a good number of battles. Today, it is not available in perfect shape, but ultimately, it will provide people with a significant glimpse into the grand architectural beauty and history of the era that has already gone. Proceeding with the tracking on this particular area is a good idea because it is very well situated on a cliff and further provides people with a charming journey through the uninterrupted surroundings.
- Aga Khan Palace: This place is one of the most important places that you need to visit to enjoy the religions and region’s glorious past. The architectural wonders associated with this place have been built in the Italian style, which makes it worth visiting. The majestic place is very well-known for its natural beauty along with its historical importance because this has also served as a reason for Mahatma Gandhi and other leaders during the freedom movement. At present, this place also acts as the Gandhi National Memorial Society headquarters.
- Shaniwar Wada Palace: This is a significant historical landmark in the city of Pune; it was built in 1732 and is capable of providing people with the unique culture of Maratha and Mogul styles of architecture. Once you step inside this place, you will have access to the magnificent polished marble floor so that everything will be covered incredibly. Kids can quickly learn a lot about history by visiting this place, and the best part is that it is not only informative but equally entertaining as well.
- Empress Garden: This place is very well named behind Queen Victoria and is a very historical place covering 39 acres of land. This is one of the most beautiful places to be visited in this city because it is very well-covered with trees and flowers, which will create captivating vistas. The garden over here will provide you with a very cosy atmosphere for the whole sweetheart so that you can have a lot of work, which will be undertaken hand-in-hand. If hunger is threatening to play your spoilsport, then there is no need to worry because you can easily rely on the snacks area located within the garden for the lip-smacking snack options.
- Parvati Hill: This is a lovely hillock from where you can get a panoramic view of the city, and ultimately, this is considered to be one of the most romantic spots in the city as well. This is also home to the sacred Dev Deshwar Temple, and there are approximately 103 steps that you will be covering to lead to the top of the hill. Visiting this place is a memorable experience in itself so that you can capture your time together with the camera, and ultimately, you can get plenty of good shots to spice up your Instagram profile.
- Okayama Friendship Garden: This place is very well filled with exotic flowers and colourful lawns so that you can have access to the pristine waterfalls as well. This particular garden in Pune is a dream area for young lovers of the city so that they can relax and enjoy it because the Japanese-style garden is a witness to many friendships that have been blossoming into love stories and ultimately maturing into serious relationships. So, planning your trip accordingly is a good idea because this place will be pretty crowded on weekends and might spoil your experience if you don’t move with planning.
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park: This is one of the most critical areas that you need to visit in the city of Pune because it has been extended over 130 acres of land, which is further bifurcated into a snake Park, animal orphanage, and zoo. Visiting this place is definitely a good idea because it also has a lake in between the Park, which extends over 42 acres of land and helps improve the overall beauty of the place.
- Sentosa Water Park: If you are interested in enjoying the endless element of fun and frolic throughout the day, then definitely visiting this place is an excellent idea because you will be enjoying a good number of slides that have been specifically designed to maximize your fun element. In addition to this, the rain dance station in this area will be the perfect spot for you and your friends to match the steps and indulge in the fun associated with water sports. This Park also has a good number of fast food outlets along with restaurants so that you can satisfy your hunger pangs very successfully in this case.
In addition to the points mentioned above, a visit to the glittering city of Pune for pubs and clubs is also a great idea so that you can easily enjoy the perfect party vibe over here. Apart from this, booking your room in the hotels in Pune near the railway station is a good approach because, with the help of this particular aspect, you can quickly discover several known and unknown areas very successfully. Proceeding with online research before booking is advisable so that you can ultimately have the perfect experience in this beautiful city.