Last month I made a short one day trip to Pondicherry. It was ill planned and ill timed. I reached at around 11 am. The sun was blazing and I was cursing myself. Couldn’t hang around much in the extreme heat and the photographs also turned out to be pathetic. The sea was nice but could do nothing much. It became more comfortable towards the evening but I was already tired, exhausted, soaked in sweat and desperate to take the return train to home. So, I am not going to blabber much about this trip. Just sharing a handful of photos I could salvage including a couple of generic moonshots at night.
- How Budget Travllers can save money in India 2016/10/18 Jitaditya Narzary
- Miyar, an unfulfilled dream! 2016/10/12 Jitaditya Narzary
- Beatles Ashram: Graffitis Across the Ganges 2016/10/04 Jitaditya Narzary
- Finest Boutique Stays Accross California 2016/09/30 Jitaditya Narzary
- Unfurl the Magic of Seattle With These Boutique Hotels 2016/09/29 Jitaditya Narzary