That night I shrugged off my lethargy, picked my camera and roamed around the Indira Nagar area in Bangalore for a couple of hours in search of inspiration which was hard to come by. It was another failure like most of my misadventures. More importantly, I noticed how integral the brands have become to our lives in the cities. I tried hard but failed to find a decent view without a significant logo dominating the horizon. So, eventually I decided to capture Bangalore as it is, the branded city complete with the lonely Ronald McDonald, the Oreo diving into milk and a shapely derriere personifying capitalist lust.
- How Budget Travllers can save money in India 2016/10/18 Jitaditya Narzary
- Miyar, an unfulfilled dream! 2016/10/12 Jitaditya Narzary
- Beatles Ashram: Graffitis Across the Ganges 2016/10/04 Jitaditya Narzary
- Finest Boutique Stays Accross California 2016/09/30 Jitaditya Narzary
- Unfurl the Magic of Seattle With These Boutique Hotels 2016/09/29 Jitaditya Narzary