I have already posted a few posts containing aerial views and landscapes of Nepal provided by fellow slacker Su Ko. In this post I am following up with a few more of his photographs of Nepal but it is not about landscapes. These are mostly close up shots of the rain drenched nature along with a sinister cobweb and a severed elephant head protruding out of nowhere and seeking vengeance. Have a look.
- How Budget Travllers can save money in India 2016/10/18 Jitaditya Narzary
- Miyar, an unfulfilled dream! 2016/10/12 Jitaditya Narzary
- Beatles Ashram: Graffitis Across the Ganges 2016/10/04 Jitaditya Narzary
- Finest Boutique Stays Accross California 2016/09/30 Jitaditya Narzary
- Unfurl the Magic of Seattle With These Boutique Hotels 2016/09/29 Jitaditya Narzary