As I mentioned in the previous post about dragonflies, I finally found one that could stare at the lens. As a matter of fact it was the epitome of entomological coolth. I think I have nothing more to say. You can figure out the rest from its rainbow shades and tiger striped wings.
- How Budget Travllers can save money in India 2016/10/18 Jitaditya Narzary
- Miyar, an unfulfilled dream! 2016/10/12 Jitaditya Narzary
- Beatles Ashram: Graffitis Across the Ganges 2016/10/04 Jitaditya Narzary
- Finest Boutique Stays Accross California 2016/09/30 Jitaditya Narzary
- Unfurl the Magic of Seattle With These Boutique Hotels 2016/09/29 Jitaditya Narzary